Your well-being is our priority. That’s why we’ve moved the conference to UNSW. The conference will be held at John Niland Scientia Building, UNSW’s flagship event centre. We’ll work with UNSW Hospitality to implement rigorous health and safety measures to minimise the risk of COVID-19, and to ensure we run the conference in a COVID safe manner.
Here are the key measures we’ve put in place to protect the health of conference attendees:
- We are adamant that people who are feeling unwell must not attend. A full/partial refund will be provided.
- We ask all delegates to wear masks inside. Masks will be provided free of charge to delegates.
- We ask delegates to be fully vaccinated including booster to attend the meeting in person.
- We recommend delegates do a COVID test before each day of the conference. Free RAT kits will be provided to delegates as requested.
- Seminar room density limits will be strictly enforced.
- Attendees will be reminded daily about safety through physical distancing and appropriate hygiene.
- International visitors must have met Australia’s COVID requirements to enter the country.
For more information on UNSW’s COVID response, please visit https://www.covid-19.unsw.edu.au/