Please click here to download the Abstract Template.
- The abstract template must be used for the production of abstracts (in Microsoft Word format). The easiest way to use this abstract form is by cutting and pasting unformatted text into it to maintain the document’s present format.
- Please limit abstracts to one (1) page and no more than 2 MB in size.
- Please submit the abstract as a Word document for Windows.
- Please indicate your preference for Oral or Poster presentation when submitting your abstract. Note oral slots are limited.
- Oral presentation is 20 minutes incl Q&A (We would suggest 15 minutes for your presentation and 5 minutes for questions).
- Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait form (not landscape).
- Abstract submission closes on Thursday 23 March 2023, at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Committee after submission closes. Acceptance letters will be sent out the week starting 3 April 2023.
- All abstracts for either oral or poster presentations will be compiled as a PDF file and available for download prior to the conference start date.
Abstract submission is now CLOSED for orals. You can continue to submit poster abstracts till 10th April.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Please complete form below for Abstract Submission