ACS Publications 3MT Poster Presentation Prizes
In the 3MT competition, poster presenters are invited to deliver a three-minute presentation (plus 1 minute of questions for a total of 4 minutes). Through this session, presenters will succinctly highlight the unique aspects of their research using no more than four PowerPoint slides (including the title slide).
- The competition will be held on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 28th in Tyree Room at John Niland Scientia Building (G19) UNSW Sydney.
- PhD students and Early Career Researchers (max. 5 years out of PhD) please register your interest here by Friday 29th April tp enter the competition.
- Presentations are 3 minutes each
- A limit of 4 slides (including one title/introductory slide)
- The presentations will be judged for clarity of explanation, scientific merit and overall quality
- Only those who enter the three-minute presentation session will be eligible for the prizes.
There are 5 ACS Journal poster presentation cash prizes to be won at AU$300 each:
- ACS Sensors 3MT Poster Presentation Prize $300
- ACS Nano 3MT Poster Presentation Prize $300
- ACS Applied Nano Materials 3MT Poster Presentation Prize $300
- Nano Letters 3MT Poster Presentation Prize $300
- ACS Materials Letters 3MT Poster Presentation Prize $300
Prizes will be announced at the conclusion of the Poster Session on Tuesday, June 28th.
Oral Presentation Prizes
- PhD students and Early Career Researchers (max. 5 years out of PhD)
- Please register your interest here to enter the competition. Deadline to register interest: 29 April
- Each prize will be judged by a panel of distinguished researchers.
- There are 5 cash prizes to be won, of $500 each.
- 2 x Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre (MWAC) Oral Presentation Prizes $500 each
- 2 x Tyree IHealthE Oral Presentation Prizes $500 each
- 1 x Pharmaceutics Oral Presentation Prize $500
Oral Presentation Prizes will be announced during the closing ceremony of the Conference on Wednesday, June 29th.